Reporting to Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor,your role will be to develop,maintain,modify and improve the performance of all electrical systems of the Phu Kham Copper/Gold Operations.
- 10+ years of Electrical and Instrumentation engineering experience in a heavy industrial environment
- English literacy to a conversational level
- Excellent knowledge of local and international standards
- Ability to effectively plan daily, weekly and monthly work activites
- Computer literacy in the Microsoft suite of programs, CMMS and AutoCad
- Competency in plant automation control methods and philosophies
- Excellent working knowledge of high voltage distribution and load networks
- Ability to train undergraduate and trades staff
- Excellent knowledge of electrical safety
Which of the following candidates is NOT suitable for this job?